For a downloadable copy of the trails map as well as more information on the local trails please visit the Mon River Trails Conservancy website
WELCOME TO HAZEL RUBY MCQUAIN PARK
PARK HOURS: DAWN TO DUSK
- While enjoying the park please follow the rules to keep the park safe and clean for everyone.
- Make sure your pets are leashed at all times and you clean up after them.
- Please do not occupy the amphitheater (including seats and stage) when it is reserved.
- A rental agreement or city permit is required to use the stage for any performances.
- The rail trail is always open to public travel, but may be diverted for events at the park.
PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
The following activities are prohibited in the park:
- *Commercial Photography
- *Sales, Advertising, Signs
- *Alcoholic Beverages
- Solicitation, Abuse or Obscene Language
- Racial Epitaphs, Threats of Harm, or Indecent Conduct or Exposure
- Tobacco/ Nicotine Products
- Weapon or Firearm Without a Valid Concealed Carry Permit
- Bathing, Sleeping, Smoking, Loitering, etc. in or around the Bathroom Facilities
- No Overnight Boat Parking
*Permitted with Signed Rental Agreement or City Permit